Der Entwickler Oddworld Inhabitants hat heute den Patch 1.02 für Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty auf PlayStation 4 veröffentlicht. Dieser behebt einige Probleme und Bugs, die seit Release auftauchen. Abstürze des Spiels, Fehler in den Ranglisten und Savegame Konflikte gehören nun der Vergangenheit an.
Anbei der offizielle Changelog:
- Crash on completion of game: Some users experienced a crash at the very end of the game. This has now been fixed in 1.02. We have also fixed a bug where the game might crash at the end once all 299 Mudokons had been saved.
- Save profiles blended together, preventing separate profiles from having their own progress. This has now been fixed in 1.02 and save profiles will work as expected.
- Leaderboard fixes: In 1.01 the leaderboards only showed the top eight times. This has been fixed in 1.02, along with a fix that prevented some users from posting a fully complete (299 Mudokons) save.
- Zulag 1 cargo lift crash: In 1.01, users that had Mudokons following Abe onto the main cargo lift towards the end of Zulag 1 would find their PS4 would crash. This has now been fixed in 1.02.
- Scrabs fighting crash: In 1.01, instances where two Scrabs would fight each other could cause the PS4 to crash. This has been fixed in 1.02.
- Repeated QuikSaves in Scrabania Temple Trial 3 could cause the PS4 to crash: This has been fixed in 1.02.
- An issue with QuikSaving with Sligs in a certain state of alertness could cause the PS4 to crash: This has been fixed in 1.02.